Mt. Royall and Harrington Place Homeowners Association
Please review the following rules pertaining to the pool and acknowledge that you have read them by signing below. If you are in Good Standing and have paid your dues in full, you will receive a pool key fob to access the pool area.*
- Pool hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pool opens Monday, June 08, and closes Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020.
- The pool is an amenity for use ONLY by Homeowners in Good Standing and their house guests.
- Do not give individuals access to pool when entering and exiting the pool gate.
- There is no lifeguard on duty, so swim at your own risk. Never swim alone. No Diving allowed.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and properly supervised at all times.
- Under NO Circumstances is Glassware allowed in the Pool Area. Broken glassware at the pool can lead to DHEC required pool closure and drainage of the pool.
- No smoking is permitted in the pool area.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
- No running or horseplay is permitted in the pool area.
- No loud music or abusive language is allowed in the pool area.
- No person with bandages or a contagious infection is allowed in the pool.
- No large floatation devices are allowed in the pool.
- No animals/pets are allowed in the pool area.
- Children wearing diapers must wear special swim diapers in pool.
- Dumping large quantities of fast food trash into the restroom garbage cans is not appropriate.
- Homeowners pay for cleaning services and increasing the number of visits increases the cost to each homeowner.
THIS IS YOUR POOL. PLEASE HELP TAKE CARE OF IT BY CLEANING UP AFTER YOURSELF AND ENSURING THAT UMBRELLAS ARE CLOSED WHEN LEAVING THE POOL AREA.
ANYONE WHO DISOBEYS THE RULES MAY BE SUSPENDED FROM USING THE POOL INDEFINITELY. PLEASE ALSO OBEY OTHER DHEC POOL RULES POSTED AT THE POOL.
* KEY FOBS: Each property owner is designated one key fob to be used permanently, as long as the owner is in good standing and has paid his or her dues in full. If your key fob is lost, damaged or stolen, please report this to Charleston Green Commercial at 843-670-1333. Your fob will be removed from the system and a new one will be re-issued at a replacement cost of $50.00.